Rolo Sugar Cookie Cups are a simple treat formula utilizing Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix. These delectable treats are prepared in smaller than usual biscuit tins and stacked with Skor bits, little chocolate chips and Rolo chocolates.
To make these treat glasses I begun by dumping a bundle of sugar treat blend into a vast blending bowl alongside some mollified spread and eggs.
These scrumptious treats are heated in smaller than usual biscuit tins and stacked with Skor bits, little chocolate chips and Rolo chocolates.
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/3 cup Skor bits
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 36 Rolo chewy caramels, approximately 7oz.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar cookie mix, butter and eggs using an electric mixer. Mix until no lumps remain.
- Add Skor bits and mini chocolate chips to the bowl and combine them with cookie dough using the electric mixer.
- Grease mini muffin tins with non stick spray.
- Spoon cookie dough into muffin tins filling each cup about 3/4 of the way.
- Place in the oven and bake until cookie cups are browning around the edges. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place one Rolo on each cookie pressing them down into the cups.
- Allow the cookie cups to cool for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the muffin tins. They will fall apart if you try to remove them when they are still hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2UPaCmb