Sheet Pan Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken, I simply need you to place this into your supper designs right away.
Insane tasty chicken pieces with tart lime, and sweet pineapple happening everywhere.
It’s sodden, succulent, delicate, and absolutely heavenly! Attempt this exquisite and citrusy-sweet chicken over dark colored rice, and you have a supper!
Insane scrumptious chicken pieces with tart lime, and sweet pineapple happening everywhere.
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsps coconut oil, melted
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 4 large bell peppers (assorted colors), cut into 1” pieces as shown
- 1 Tbsp minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 medium pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into bite sized chunks as shown
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- a small bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 f. and line a large, flat rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large glass bowl mix chicken with chili powder, cumin, garlic, coconut oil, sea salt, and pepper. Stir well to coat.
- Add the onion, peppers, pineapple and lime juice then gently toss to combine well.
- Spread in a single layer on your prepared sheet pan. Roast for 10-12 minutes then broil for a couple of minutes more, or until the veggies are lightly brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh chopped cilantro and enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2OogSzg