I cherish offering basic formulas to you folks, particularly ones that are snappy and solid. This Greek Yogurt Chocolate Berry Bark is incredible to have available when you need something sweet.
It requires just a couple of straightforward fixings and it makes for a filling nibble on the grounds that the Greek yogurt is brimming with protein, in addition to it’s beneficial for you!
I cherish that it is so natural to assembled and furthermore, simple to alter to your preferences. Don’t hesitate to swap the strawberries for raspberries or the chocolate chips for pistachios.
There are such a large number of flavor mixes that would be mind blowing. I realize this simple tidbit will be a hit with children and grown-ups alike. You will need to put this formula in your standard nibble revolution.
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (or berry of choice)
- 1 cup blueberries (or berry of choice)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- parchment paper
- honey for drizzling (optional)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, honey and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spread yogurt out in thick layer on parchment paper. You don’t want your yogurt to be too thin or it will crumble.
- Sprinkle strawberries, blueberries and chocolate chips over yogurt.
- Drizzle with extra honey if desired.
- Place baking sheet in freezer for at least 3 hours, but overnight is best.
- Once bark has set, peel away from parchment paper and break into pieces. Enjoy!
- Keep remaining bark in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one month.
Source : bit.ly/2PMN684