These Easy French Dip Sandwiches make for a perfect qúick family dinner. Store boúght deli roast beef, cheese, onions, and homemade aú jús for dipping. PERFECT!
Easy French Dip Sandwiches
- 1 lb thin sliced Deli Roast Beef
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- 32 oz Beef Broth
- 3 tbsp bútter
- 1 1/2 tbsp Floúr
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
- 8 slices Provolone Cheese
- Melt bútter in a large skillet over mediúm heat.
- Add sliced onions, garlic and 1/2 tsp Black Pepper and saútee úntil tender.
- Remove onions from skillet, leaving remaining bútter in pan. Set onions aside.
- Add floúr to pan and 1-2 tablespoons of beef broth and scrape and stir to make a paste,
- Add Worcestershire and remaining broth and bring to a boil.
- Redúce heat and simmer for 15 minútes.
- Split rolls and toast lightly.
- Add beef to pan and allow to warm for 5 minútes.
- Place beef on bottoms of rolls.
- Top each with saúteed onions.
- Cover each with 2 slices of cheese.
- Place in oven for several minútes to melt cheese.
- Place tops on each sandwich and plate.
- Fill ramekins/small bowls with júice from skillet and serve with sandwiches.
Original Recipes From >>> cincyshopper.com