This Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Skillet is a tasty low-carb, paleo, whole30 and veggie lover/vegan primary dish for supper. Furthermore, it’s done in just 20 minutes.
I likewise like the way that you can generally sneak some vegetable in these skillet formulas. Don’t you concur? I adore including some asparagus, sweet potato, broccoli, green beans, and, obviously, cauliflower. This one is extraordinary on the grounds that it’s so adaptable and runs well with all the fixings. Cauliflower rice is my thing right now.
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 stick celery — sliced
- ½ cup onion — chopped
- 1 big garlic clove — minced
- 3 cups mushrooms — sliced
- 14 oz. 400g cauliflower rice (see instructions below on how to make the cauliflower rice)
- 1/3 cup organic vegetable broth
- Soy sauce to taste — If you are on Whole30 or following gluten-free/paleo diet you should use Coconut Aminos or Teriyaki it’s a soy sauce alternative.
- 2 cups spinach
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley — chopped
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor for about 25-30 seconds until it’s a rice-like consistency. Set aside.
- In a large skillet add olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and celery and cook until tender about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add mushroom and sauté until it’s cooked through.
- Add the cauliflower rice, the vegetable broth, and soy sauce. Allow the cauliflower rice to absorb the vegetable broth. Cook until it is soft, but not mushy.
- Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2OOv9F3