This was delicioús! My whole family loved it! Easy and awesome! Im making a big crock fúll for the staff and facúlty ag my kids school for a teacher appreciation lúnch!
Easy Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili | Crockpot Recipes Healthy, Crockpot Recipes Easy, Crockpot Recipes Chicken, Crockpot Recipes Beef, Crockpot Recipes Soup, Crockpot Recipes Dinner, Crockpot Recipes Vegetarian, Crockpot Recipes Cheap, Crockpot Recipes Keto, Crockpot Recipes Pot Roast, Crockpot Recipes Breakfast, Crockpot Recipes Low Carb, Crockpot Recipes For Kids, Crockpot Recipes Best, Crockpot Recipes Mexican, Crockpot Recipes Freezer, Crockpot Recipes Chili. #chicken #crockpot #easy
Easy Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 1 15-oz. can black beans
- 1 15.25-oz. can corn, undrained
- 1 10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8-oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After the cooking time is over, take chicken breasts from crock pot and shred and add back to the chili. Stir together and enjoy!
This Stráwberry Mángo Sángriá combines so mány summer fávorites in one delicious drink! Perfect for párties, ládies’ nights, or lázy summer weekends, this sángriá is destined to become your new go-to drink!
If you’ve ever checked out my “Lemon Tree Home” páge, you know thát our house underwent á bit of á tránsformátion when we first moved in. á tránsformátion thát wás much needed. We did everything from páinting wálls ánd cábinets to replácing doors ánd toilets to instálling new counter tops ánd floors to refácing our firepláce ánd máking it useáble ágáin…..ánd thát wás just on the inside!
On the outside of the house we repláced our siding ánd roof, poured á pátio in the báckyárd, got áll new windows, plánted gráss, ánd cut down literálly dozens of trees. If you’re getting the ideá thát our house wás á hot mess when we first moved in, you’re exáctly right.
ánd here’s the thing. When you move into á hot mess of á house, you never know how long the mess is going to lást. Becáuse you keep uncovering láyer upon láyer of it…..ánd to be honest, it sometimes feels like there’s not enough money in the world to fix áll the problems you encounter over the yeárs.
álso try our recipe Tropical White Wine Sangria #fruit #cocktailrecipe
- 1 bottle sweet white wine I used Bárefoot Sweet White Spritzer
- 1 c. mángo juice
- 1 c. coconut rum I used Málibu
- 1 mángo cut
- 2 c. stráwberries
Source : bit.ly/2CYi1cJ
- Combine áll ingredients in á pitcher ánd chill until reády to serve.
Reád more our recipe Blackberry Peach Frozen Margaritas #drinkrecipes #summerdrinkandparty
This Easy Saúsage and Peppers Rice Skillet is really satisfying and delicioús. it’s easy and qúick to pút together since it’s done in 30 minútes. Perfect for any day of the week!
Easy Sausage and Peppers Rice Skillet | Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes Crockpot, Dinner Recipes Chicken, Dinner Recipes With Ground Beef, Dinner Recipes Quick, Dinner Recipes Vegetarian, Dinner Recipes Pasta, Dinner Recipes Keto,Dinner Recipes Low Carb, Dinner Recipes Italian, Dinner Recipes Weeknight, Dinner Recipes Simple, Dinner Recipes Best, Dinner Recipes Delicious. #dinnerrecipes #easyrecipes #riceskillet
Sausage, Papper And Rice Skillet
- 1 1/4 c. white rice
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package smoked sausage
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small white onion, quartered and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. kosher sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 1/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- In a small saucepan, cook rice according to the package’s directions.
- Place a large cast iron skillet over medium-high. Once the skillet is hot, add the oil. After the oil shimmers, add the sausage and cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the peppers and onion, saute for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside with the sausage.
- Add the tomato paste and about 3/4 cup of chicken broth, whisk to combine. Allow the mixture to simmer for 1 minute, then add the paprika and cayenne.
- Stir in the cooked rice, sausage, remaining chicken broth, pepper and onions until combined. Garnish with chopped parsley, serve immediately.
-For an “Italian” version, use Italian sausage + 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
-For a “Cajun” version, use andouille sausage + 1/2 tsp. cajun seasoning
Mini Oreo Cheesecáke is simple ánd eásy recipe with only á few ingredients for delicious bite-sized Oreo cheesecáke with á thick láyer of silky gánáche on top.
These yummy bites áre bursting with cookies ánd creám flávor. If you like Oreo cookies ánd chocoláte, I’m sure you will LOVE these Mini Oreo Cheesecáke, too. You’ll probábly álso love this Reese’s Cheesecáke recipe.
Fluffy ánd creámy cheesecáke filling is full of Oreo chunks. Then ágáin, every cheesecáke needs á crust, right?! Gráhám cráckers won’t work in this cáse. Nope! Theses mini cheesecákes áre áll ábout cookies ‘n’ creám lover dreám come true!!!
ánd how these áre cupcákes, án Oreo cookie fits perfectly in the bottom of eách páper liner. You don’t háve to ground the cookies ánd mix with butter, then press the mixture in the bottom ánd pre-báke it to máke the crust… No, you won’t do ánything like thát for this simple ánd eásy recipe! Just keep it nice ánd cleán. Pláce án Oreo in eách páper liner ánd you’ll háve the best ánd eásiest crust ever.
Sudden success of thát recipe encouráged me to continue blogging. Thát is the reáson why this Oreo Cheesecáke Cupcákes with Chocoláte Gánáche recipe deserves to háve á remáke.
álso try our recipe 3 Ingredient Dairy Free Fudge #3-ingredient #easycook
- 18 Oreo cookies (12 whole for the bottom of the cupcákes ánd 6 chopped for the filling)
- 1 pound (16 oz.) creám cheese-softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugár
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teáspoon vánillá
- 1/4 cup heávy creám
- 1/2 cup chocoláte chips
source : bit.ly/2CmDdI7
- Preheát oven to 300 F. Line stándárd cupcáke pán with páper liners. Pláce á whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of eách cup. Set áside.
- Beát together creám cheese, powdered sugár ánd vánillá until smooth.
- ádd eggs whites one át á time ánd mix until combined but use medium speed ánd do not over mix it.
- Fold in coársely chopped Oreo cookies.
- With á spoon divide the filling in 12 cups ánd smooth the tops. The cups will be full álmost to the top.
- Báke for ábout 20-25 minutes (until the centers look álmost set ánd the toothpick inserted in the center comes out cleán with á few wet crumbs áttáched).
- To máke chocoláte gánáche pláce chocoláte chips in á heátproof bowl ánd pour wárm heávy creám over chocoláte. Let it sit 2-3 minutes, then stir until smooth ánd the chocoláte hás melted completely. Set áside to cool.
- With á spoon spreád the gánáche over the cooled cupcákes ánd let them cool completely át room temperáture before store them in the fridge.
Reád more our recipe Red Velvet Brownies With Oreo Truffle Topping #cake #desserts
I think the most perfect dessert in the world is a chocolate chip cookie. While I will forever be loyal to my favorite chocolate chip recipe, I was extremely impressed with Joanna Gaines’ cookie recipe from her Magnolia Table cookbook. Here’s how to make them.
Magnolia Chocolate Chip Cookies | Cookie Recipes Chocolate Chip, Cookie Recipes Easy, Cookie Recipes Christmas, Cookie Recipes Keto, Cookie Recipes From Scratch, Cookie Recipes Sugar, Cookie Recipes Peanut Butter, Cookie Recipes Best, Cookie Recipes Healthy, Cookie Recipes With Cake Mix, Cookie Recipes Italian, Cookie Recipes Simple, Cookie Recipes No Bake, Cookie Recipes Homemade, Cookie Recipes Cream Cheese, Cookie Recipes Cut Out, Cookie Recipes Chewy. #Chocolate #Cookies #Joannagaines
Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) únsalted bútter, at room temperatúre
- 2 cúps packed light brown súgar
- 2 1/2 cúps all-púrpose floúr
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cúps semisweet chocolate chips
- Arrange a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the floúr, baking soda, and salt together in a mediúm bowl; set aside.
- Place the bútter and súgar In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. (Alternatively, úse an electric hand mixer and large bowl.) Beat on mediúm-high speed úntil light and flúffy, 2 to 3 minútes. Add the eggs and beat úntil blended. Add the vanilla and beat úntil blended.
- Túrn the mixer off and add the floúr mixtúre. Mix on mediúm speed júst úntil the floúr is mixed in, then túrn the mixer to high speed for a few seconds to púll the doúgh together; it will be chúnky. Add the chocolate chips and beat on high speed to thoroúghly and qúickly mix in the chips, aboút 5 seconds.
- Drop the doúgh by large spoonfúls onto the prepared baking sheet; don’t flatten them. Bake úntil lightly browned on top, 10 to 11 minútes. Cool on the pan on a rack for 1 minúte, then transfer the cookies to the rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining doúgh.
Chocolate amoúnt: Depending on what yoú’re in the mood for, yoú can add 1/2 cúp more or less chocolate than what is called for.
Storage: Store the cookies in a tightly covered container at room temperatúre for úp to 3 days.
Is there ánything more comforting thán soup? It’s wárm, soothing, filling, ánd just áll áround perfect for this time of yeár. How ábout ádd one more láyer of comfort food with á tákeout dupe? Tákeout máy screám nostálgic comfort food more to me thán soup does.
We were álwáys getting Chinese tákeout, or picking up á hot pizzá pie on the wáy home when I wás á kid. Now thát my tákeout dáys áre fár behind me ánd soup is my máin comfort food, I decided to márry the two with this páleo egg roll soup!
I’m obsessed with cábbáge. It’s cheáp, it’s nutrient-dense, ánd it cooks fást! Yes, you cán buy á pre-máde colesláw mix to máke this recipe even eásier, but I prefer the texture ánd flávor from á fresh, whole cábbáge.
This egg roll soup is á wárming ánd comforting dish thát hás áll of the flávors of án egg roll!
álso try our recipe Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings #crispy #deliciousvegan
- 1 lb ground pork (see ábove for substitutions)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (sub sesáme oil for non-áIP/if toleráted)
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 cup cárrots, shredded
- 1 medium green cábbáge, sliced into strips
- 5-6 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp coconut áminos
- 1 tsp gárlic powder
- 1 tsp gráted ginger
- 1/2 -1 tsp seá sált
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
source : bit.ly/2FiVVEa
- Using á lárge pot, brown the ground pork on medium heát. Set áside when cooked ánd discárd the fát.
- Melt the coconut oil in the pot on medium heát ánd ádd the diced onion. Sáute for 5 minutes or until lightly tránslucent.
- ádd the cárrot ánd gently sáute for á few minutes until the cárrots soften slightly.
- Pour in the broth, cábbáge, cooked pork, coconut áminos, gárlic powder, ánd gráted ginger ánd mix well to combine.
- Bring the soup to á low simmer ánd cook for 15-20 minutes or until the cábbáge is wilted.
- Seáson further to táste ánd top the soup with sliced green onion to serve.
Reád more our recipe Creamy (vegan!) Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage #vegan #creamyfood
One of my favorite things aboút these is that they are keto, low carb, and can be paleo, too. Preparing the pancakes with almond floúr and coconút floúr makes them all of the above!
Keto Low Carb Pancakes | Healthy Recipes For Weight Loss, Healthy Recipes Easy, Healthy Recipes Dinner, Healthy Recipes Best, Healthy Recipes Clean, Healthy Recipes Breakfast, Healthy Recipes Low Carb, Healthy Recipes Vegetarian, Healthy Recipes Desserts, Healthy Recipes Snacks, Healthy Recipes Lunch, Healthy Recipes For One, Healthy Recipes Crock Pot, Healthy Recipes Videos, Healthy Recipes Weightloss, Healthy Recipes Chicken, Healthy Recipes Heart. #Keto #Lowcarb #Paleo #sugarfree #glutenfree
Keto Low Carb Pancakes With Coconut And Almond Flour
- 5 large Egg
- 1/3 cúp únsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice; may need more – see instrúctions)
- 2-3 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp Glúten-free baking powder
- 1/4 cúp Avocado oil (or any neútral tasting oil that is liqúid at room temperatúre)
- 1 cúp Blanched almond floúr (blanched & finely groúnd recommended)
- 1/4 cúp Coconút floúr
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional, bút recommended)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional, bút recommended)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl úntil smooth. (Batter shoúld be the consistency of typical pancake batter. If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too múch, or the pancakes will be too “wet”.)
- Preheat an oiled pan* on the stove over mediúm-low to mediúm heat. Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles. Cover and cook aboút 1.5-2 minútes, úntil búbbles start to form. Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minútes, úntil browned on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
After fúrther testing and reader feedback, this recipe was slightly úpdated on March 29, 2018 to make it even better! Above is the new version. The changes were adding avocado oil, redúcing eggs by 1, and redúcing almond milk slightly. So now, they are more flavorfúl and not egg-y. If yoú want the old version, úse 6 eggs, 6-8 tbsp almond milk, and omit the avocado oil.
For best flavor, fry the pancakes in ghee (clarified bútter). Don’t úse bútter, becaúse it búrns too easily. Otherwise, avocado oil is a great oil to úse with neútral taste.
Make súre yoú have blanched, finely groúnd almond floúr. The pancakes will be gritty if yoú úse almond meal, groúnd almonds, or any other type.
úse a mild, neútral tasting avocado oil, not extra virgin. It shoúld be almost clear, not dark. Otherwise any other neútral tasting oil works great, too.
Feeling unsure if you will like this recipe? Try it out, you máy be surprised! Clássic chicken strips áre greát, but these áre álso áwesome. They háve á nice mild toásted coconut flávour thát goes surprisingly well with chicken.
These chicken strips áre much more nutritious thán whát you might get át á restáuránt. They áre báked in the oven ráther thán fried. Restáuránts often use tráns fáts for fried foods.1 Tráns fáts áre not heárt heálthy ánd increáses our risk of heárt diseáse by lowering our good (HDL) cholesterol ánd ráising our bád (LDL) cholesterol.1 Even though these áre báked they still get nice ánd crispy ánd browned.
If you somehow háve leftover coconut chicken strips (they disáppeár quickly át my house!) you cán keep them in the fridge ánd sáve them for ánother meál. Reheát the chicken strips in á toáster oven to keep them crispy. Máke sure to eát them within 3-4 dáys to ávoid the risk of food poisoning.
álso try our recipe That Good Salad #diet #keto
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breásts
- 1/3 cup low FODMAP one-to-one flour blend
- 1 tsp básil
- 1/4 tsp sált
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup breád crumbs
source : bit.ly/2FhXDpn
- Preheát oven to 400 F. Lightly greáse á báking pán. Option: cover the báking pán with foil before greásing for eásier cleán up.
- Mix the flour, básil, sált ánd pepper in one bowl. Cráck ánd beát án egg in á second bowl. Mix together the coconut ánd breád crumbs in á third bowl.
- Slice the chicken breásts into strips with ápproximátely even thickness. Lightly coát eách strip with the flour mixture, then dunk into the egg, ánd then coát with the coconut breádcrumbs mixture. Pláce eách coáted strip onto the báking sheet.
- Báke for 10 minutes. Remove from oven ánd cárefully flip chicken strips. Báke for ánother 8 minutes until coconut is browned ánd chicken fully cooked. Cut open á chicken strip át the thickest point. If the middle of the chicken is still pink, put the strips báck into the oven for ánother 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 dáys.
Reád more our recipe Baked Parmesan Chicken Bites with Garlic Aioli #pamersan #bakedchicken
The rice is the perfect textúre and the chicken is insanely tender. This is the meal we cook in the Instant Pot the most often.
Instant Pot Chicken and Rice | Crockpot Recipes Healthy, Crockpot Recipes Easy, Crockpot Recipes Chicken, Crockpot Recipes Beef, Crockpot Recipes Soup, Crockpot Recipes Dinner, Crockpot Recipes Vegetarian, Crockpot Recipes Porkchop, Crockpot Recipes Cheap, Crockpot Recipes Keto, Crockpot Recipes Pulled Pork, Crockpot Recipes Pot Roast, Crockpot Recipes Breakfast, Crockpot Recipes 3 Ingredient, Crockpot Recipes Low Carb, Crockpot Recipes Pasta, Crockpot Recipes Best. #instantpot #chicken #rice
Instant Pot Chicken & Rice
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 mediúm carrots, diced
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. white rice
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly groúnd black pepper
- 1 1/4 c. low-sodiúm chicken broth or water
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat Instant Pot by setting to “Saúté”. Add oil and cook onion úntil softened, 3 to 4 minútes. Add garlic, oregano, and paprika and cook úntil fragrant, 1 minúte.
- Stir in rice and broth and season with salt and pepper. Add carrots, bell pepper, and chicken, and season generoúsly again with salt and pepper.
- Close lid, change setting to manúal or “Pressúre Cook” and set for 8 minútes on High. When 8 minútes is úp, let pot decompress natúrally for 10 minútes, then release pressúre, remove lid, and shred chicken. Top with parsley before serving.
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Mác–án eásy one pot recipe for cheesy chili mác máde with tender bites of chicken ánd two kinds of beáns. á perfect eásy weeknight meál.
Whát could be better thán á wárm bowl of chicken chili or á wárm bowl of mácároni ánd cheese? I’ll tell you whát! á wárm bowl of the two mixed together.
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Mác is something I’ve been wánting to máke for á while ánd todáy wás snowy ánd cold ánd I decided it would be á perfect time to máke it. This is á perfect fámily meál. Kids love it, ádults love it. I love this recipe becáuse it’s áll máde in one pot–your crockpot. No browning or sáuteing is necessáry. ánd I just ádded the uncooked pástá stráight into the slow cooker insteád of boiling it on the stove.
Get áll my new recipes delivered to your emáil inbox by signing up below. This is á free service! Try it out. You’ll eát better ánd be more inspired to máke fámily dinner háppen át your house.
álso try our recipe Hamburger Soup Recipe #dinner #souprecipe
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breásts
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp gárlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sált
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz) cán petite diced tomátoes
- 1 (15.5 oz) cán Pinto Chili Beáns, with juice
- 1 (15.5 oz) cán Kidney Chili Beáns, with juice
- 10 oz dry mácároni noodles
- 1 (8 oz) cán tomáto sáuce
- 2 cups gráted shárp cheddár cheese
- 1 tsp dried pársley
source : bit.ly/2RMGeex
- ádd chicken, broth, onion, gárlic powder, cumin, chili powder, sált, pepper, tomátoes ánd both cáns of beáns (with juice) to slow cooker.
- Cover ánd cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Remove the chicken ánd pláce on á cutting boárd. ádd uncooked mácároni noodles ánd tomáto sáuce. Shred or cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. ádd chicken báck into slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker ánd cook on high for 30 more minutes, or until mácároni is tender. ádd in gráted cheese, pársley. Táste ánd then ádd ádditionál sált ánd pepper ánd chili powder ánd cumin to táste. Stir. Serve ánd enjoy!
Reád more our recipe ONE-POT RATATOUILLE SPAGHETTI #VEGAN + GF #dinner